About Me

My photo
I made my first quilt in 1973 while pregnant with my second daughter. My mother and grandmother both quilted but had not taught me, so I really began from scratch. I wanted a quilt to cover her bassinet, it was awful but it kept her head from rubbing the woven bassinet. My next attempt was a crib quilt for her but I had no one to tell me how large to make it. I measured the mattress and made it that size. Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam with no room to cover the baby. It just lays flat on the mattress. To say I have learned a lot, is an understatement.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dream Room Sewing Makeover

Let me just wave my magic wand and lead you to a website that will transform your sewing room. Visit my site at www.quiltersqtrs.com on May 1st to get complete information and rules to win a $10,000 Dream Sewing Room Makeover.

We'll give you ideas on how to spend your $10,000 to create a fabulous, well-stocked, well-notioned creative sewing retreat for you.

Don't forget on May 1st is when the contest starts. Visit www.quiltersqtrs.com and look for the Dream Sewing Room Makeover button to enter.

Clicking my heels until we meet up at home again,

Jerry

1 comment:

  1. Jerry, Welcome to blog land! You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Followers